Ofir was born and raised in Israel. After graduating from high school he served in the Israeli Defense Force and shortly thereafter traveled to India where he met a local girl from Hawaii that later became his wife. After graduating from the Radzyner School of Law in Israel, Ofir moved to the mainland and worked for State Farm, and in 2010 moved to Hawaii and got a job in claims with a local company.
Ofir graduated cum laude from William S. Richardson School of Law where he won Best Oral Argument in Legal Practice, earned CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the highest grades in Legal Practice II, Business of Law Practice and Debtors’ & Creditors’ Rights.
Prior to joining Abelmann Peterson Rollins Ofir worked as a Law Clerk Extern for the Honorable Richard W. Pollack, Associate Justice at Hawai’i Supreme Court, and as a staff attorney at the Hawaii State House of Representatives, Consumer Protection and Commerce Committee.
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, William S. Richardson School of Law
J.D., cum laude, (2015)
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, Radzyner School of Law, Herzliya, Israel
LL.B. (Bachelor of Law), (2005)
- Hawaii State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys